- NSA/DHS Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Education Criteria (obtained 05/14/2021)
- CompTIA Security+ (obtained 07/28/2021)
*Currently studying for CompTIA A+ and Linux+
Skills & Abilities:
Experience with the following:
- Linux (Kali, Ubuntu, CentOS)
- MS Office
- VMWare Workstation
- LAMP Stack
- Over my final two semesters at college, I was the team leader for my senior group project. I took the lead in weekly meetings opening discussions and keeping everyone focused on the project. I delegated work to teammates, while also leading by example. I set up a schedule for everyone to adhere to.
- While serving tables, I was promoted to lead server. This included the responsibility of training new service staff as well as make important decisions usually left to managers throughout the shifts including staff and shift logistics.
- As a restaurant manager, I learned how to manage different aspects of the job simultaneously. When shifts started going sideways, staff looked to me for guidance. That’s where I shined brightest.
This is perhaps my greatest quality. I always go above and beyond to get my work done. I take enormous pride and have a great deal of passion for any task I take on board. My ability to focus and not be distracted cannot be understated.
As team leader during group projects, my communication skills were important to keep the team on track and on schedule. I led meetings both online and in-person. Always developed good rapports with teammates and clients through interpersonal communication.